bringing friends closer...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Choose a profession for the first 30 days

Go down 
+19
Kobra
obi-wan
Airick
Shiv
Jinriki
cmdrchristof
Damaarke
Geita
Juganut
Silas
Filete
Riolama
SenexAslan
enternall
Wylan
Matron
Wildman+
Regalia
S@N
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What would you like to choose as you primary profession?
Mining (Need 40%)
Choose a profession for the first 30 days Bar_left36%Choose a profession for the first 30 days Bar_right
 36% [ 10 ]
Smelting (Need 20%)
Choose a profession for the first 30 days Bar_left29%Choose a profession for the first 30 days Bar_right
 29% [ 8 ]
Recycling (Need 5%)
Choose a profession for the first 30 days Bar_left7%Choose a profession for the first 30 days Bar_right
 7% [ 2 ]
woodcutting (Need 18%)
Choose a profession for the first 30 days Bar_left18%Choose a profession for the first 30 days Bar_right
 18% [ 5 ]
Fishing (Need 8%)
Choose a profession for the first 30 days Bar_left10%Choose a profession for the first 30 days Bar_right
 10% [ 3 ]
Cooking (Need 1%)
Choose a profession for the first 30 days Bar_left0%Choose a profession for the first 30 days Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Others (Need 3%)
Choose a profession for the first 30 days Bar_left0%Choose a profession for the first 30 days Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
No specific skill (--)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
S@N
Administrator
Administrator
S@N

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-14

In-Game Awards
CSF Rank: Legionnaire
Combat Experience:
Choose a profession for the first 30 days Left_bar_bleue4/13Choose a profession for the first 30 days Empty_bar_bleue  (4/13)

Choose a profession for the first 30 days Empty
PostSubject: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 5:03 am

Friends,
Please do reply to this post and give your vote please.

What would you like to choose as your primary profession?

Choosing a primary profession means you will be committed to that specific skill at least for the first 30 days.
And spend as much energy as possible to improve that particular skill.
Its much needed that once you choose to mine you concentrate on mining.
Once you choose to do smelting as your primary job you have to focus on smelting.
This way you will be able to reach higher levels in a particular skill faster.
You will be benefited, as well as your team will be benefited by you.

We all do want better war equipments, dont we?
But where those equipment will come from if we cant bring titanium ore r smelt them, or if we cant reach yew log cutting level? Therefore we need to know our job and be a dedicated member of the team.

1. So, please choose the profession you like from the above options and cast your vote.
2. And also post a reply to this topic, naming that skill, so that we can find out who voted for what..
Follow the style of the first reply

We need all your opinion.

Last edited by S@N on Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://londi.rpg-board.net
S@N
Administrator
Administrator
S@N

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-14

In-Game Awards
CSF Rank: Legionnaire
Combat Experience:
Choose a profession for the first 30 days Left_bar_bleue4/13Choose a profession for the first 30 days Empty_bar_bleue  (4/13)

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 6:23 am

S@N - voted for a smelter
Back to top Go down
https://londi.rpg-board.net
Regalia
Lazy
Lazy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 6:31 am

Regalia for a miner
Back to top Go down
Wildman+
Lazy
Lazy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 6:57 am

xpress is mining
Back to top Go down
Matron
Lazy
Lazy
Matron

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:03 am

Voted fishing for me. I also cook.
Back to top Go down
Wylan
Lazy
Lazy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:17 am

Wylan is mining.
Back to top Go down
keighlee

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:45 am

keighleen will focus on woodcutting
Back to top Go down
Mordecai

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:49 am

Mordecai voting smelter.
Back to top Go down
enternall
Active
Active
enternall

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 9:07 am

Enternal is da miner
Back to top Go down
jimbobus

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:25 am

i'll fish/cook if that's ok
Back to top Go down
pierrot6

PostSubject: i am woodcutting   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:26 am

i am woodcutting
Back to top Go down
indrejue

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:30 am

ok i am a miner as i am already very high in that skill no use replacing me
Back to top Go down
anttor

PostSubject: Hmmm   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:35 am

I wanna be a wood cutter....
Back to top Go down
Lemmus

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:51 am

My goal this time around is to have a high overall score, which means having a bit of skill with everything. That said, I'm happy focusing on cooking, since no one else seems to want it. I won't put 100% of my energy into it, but I can certainly do all of the tribe's cooking and try to rank it up high.
Back to top Go down
SenexAslan
Sincere
Sincere
SenexAslan

Number of posts : 26

In-Game Awards
CSF Rank: Trainee
Combat Experience:
Choose a profession for the first 30 days Left_bar_bleue1/13Choose a profession for the first 30 days Empty_bar_bleue  (1/13)

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:55 am

Fishing and cooking
Back to top Go down
swolf

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:30 pm

Swolf - Woodcutting
Back to top Go down
Don Kee

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:18 pm

No specific-will float as needed
Back to top Go down
Dantares

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:40 pm

Would vote for woodcutting - but don't seem to be able to!
Back to top Go down
Riolama
Lazy
Lazy
Riolama

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-31

In-Game Awards
CSF Rank: Civilian
Combat Experience:
Choose a profession for the first 30 days Left_bar_bleue1/1Choose a profession for the first 30 days Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:34 pm

Woodcutting Wink

There seems to be a lot of woodcutters Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sir Turf

PostSubject: Miner   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:59 pm

I will mine to help out
Back to top Go down
Filete
Up-to-date
Up-to-date

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-28

In-Game Awards
CSF Rank: Civilian
Combat Experience:
Choose a profession for the first 30 days Left_bar_bleue1/1Choose a profession for the first 30 days Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:06 pm

mining
Back to top Go down
Silas
Lazy
Lazy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:08 pm

silas mining
Back to top Go down
Juganut
Active
Active

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:09 pm

Smelter!!!
I would like to be a style 3 smelter!!!
Back to top Go down
Geita
Lazy
Lazy
Geita

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:16 pm

Miner, already a level 10 Wink
Back to top Go down
LeelooDa

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:25 pm

A whole bunch of woodcutters without a fletcher? I guess I'll do that then. Start sending me wood so I can level up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose a profession for the first 30 days   Choose a profession for the first 30 days Empty

Back to top Go down

Choose a profession for the first 30 days
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bringing friends closer... :: The City of Londinium :: General talk: Talk of The Town-
Jump to: